Follow Dashboard
Best x??

TITLE; sweet katakata ^_^ !
Thursday 8 December 2011 | Thursday, December 08, 2011 | 0 comments

     Salam semua , today nak update entry pasal katakata yang sweet sangat ! enjoyyyyy it okay . :)

When I'm sad, the first person I need is you.
When I'm happy, the person I need to share my happiness is you.
When I'm cry, the person I need the most to lend me your shoulder is you.
When I'm laugh, it is because I know I will always have you.
When I'm alone, you are the person that always enter in my mind. 
When I'm close my eyes, it is you that I see. 





Dan ini puisi cinta , hehe ( sorry ya.. bit jiwang malam ne)

You came into my life on a simple way
Told me you love me almost everyday
Showed me happiness and made me smile
I started to love you after awhile.
My wish is that our love may never die
I wished that from the day we gave us a try
When I woke up this morning you were on my mind
Love you completely although they say love is blind.
Forever yours that's how I feel
I trust you completely for real.
sumber : Love Quotes
P/s : Ombak Rindu cakap --> cinta tak KEJAM , cuma manusia yang tak pernah menghargai CINTA :)







Old things | New things